Mini Horse Buggy Blueprints Building Plans (blueprints) For A Mini Cart/ Buggy?

Building plans (blueprints) for a Mini Cart/ Buggy? - mini horse buggy blueprints

I broke my standard mini drive a car with a simple attachment of friends, but she needs it and are willing to go our own way. My husband says, it seems easy to build and when it original projects that can save me money because they are so expensive could build. Does anybody know where I Plans for a mini-car can not? My horse is 33 "tall. Thanks

3 comments:

nicpiper... said...

Under or find a picture of a car and then the reduction to the desired size may be the best choice. For example, if I wanted something with 15-inch tires, so you could be an image of a car and everything to fit the size of the circumference of the tires. Ask your husband if he make a car out of a photo or a holiday that appeals to the buyer of your friend to the right tire size, length and width.

sheerugg said...

feeding the horses and buy a quad

BOBBIE said...

Try Home Depot.

Post a Comment