Shiny Bottoms How Do You Keep Your Copper-bottomed Pans Shiny?

How do you keep your Copper-bottomed pans shiny? - shiny bottoms

Who knows how to restore the luster to the bottom of the pots and pans made of copper.

While my grandmother was alive, the ownership of the copper pots and pans thoroughly and were proud that she was beautiful and shiny. In fact, he told my mother all about how new penny was so often perfect, (mother, brother, daughter-in-law). Well, my grandmother passed away 8 years ago, and I inherited her pots and pans when I got married, but my mother does not remember her instructions. I was hoping someone here would know the secret. Ideas?

6 comments:

Sugar Pie said...

Pour lemon juice over the copper on a wet sponge, sprinkle with salt, and stir in w / a scrubber. Rinse well and enjoy your shiny copper!

Do I know you ya right LoL said...

sounds crazy, but it works .... Ketchup can be soaked for a while, then scrub with a brush does not scratch / sponge and works like a charm

darr65 said...

Vinegar and water. from the kitchen, soaking in vinegar and water and the copper of the oven should be well
TarnX works.

Stacey said...

Baking soda and water paste, ...

mamin_87 said...

Always polish with Magic Clean ..... it woks!

foodieNY said...

Check out "the5and10.com" have an abrasive, (is 3.99) and as a copper cleaner. You can find in your supermarket, some other powdered cleaners, check a friend of the bartender. My mother has a copper bottom pans, when she married 52 years ago, and she uses all still looks new.

Post a Comment