How To Get Tan Under Eyebrow I Need Help Naming My Puppy!?

I need help naming my puppy!? - how to get tan under eyebrow

Okay, so my puppy is 10 days old law, but we are at home on 10 October.
I want to retrieve only the names of some preparations, you may find that a

It is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen --
A border collie tri color, usually black, marked with a yin / yang style on the back. His face is pitch black, but it was a thunderbolt white label type that goes straight through the center of the forehead. It was around the eyes as a "brewing" and under the eyes. The brands can be stronger than the tan markings on her face and legs, but what is so young that this will change next month.

I will not go to dog shows and collie names, such as foam, Skye, Shep, fluffy, porter, etc., etc., and we do not know how human names for animals.
We want the storm caused by lightning, but it is already taken by one of our cats: (

Thanks for the help:)
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment