Network Auditor Very Frustrated In My Job, What Should I Do?

Very frustrated in my job, what should I do? - network auditor

My manager does not honor the contract, ie uninsured 50/50. He loves it, for the materials that they pay either.
Yesterday, when I asked for money for equipment, stopped the car and looked hurried noises. My co-workers are bad, they even arranged a phone call Friday said that the recruiter is a liar, he would cancel my visa. Since this type is absolutely terrible, and for all. He said: "I am the devil." And so on, and said they have no life. The news of a worker says I'm a gangster in the world of networks and eyebrow brush with a toothbrush! The international people where I work, said yesterday that he did not know how my company (I also listened to!)
About to explode in "with what I feel I have everything in line. I'm almost too excited to work today.
Yesterday, the international auditors and the guy had had a difficult time for us to duplicate someone else paid for, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment