Ri Bill Of Sale Car Registration Trouble, Help?

Car registration trouble, Help? - ri bill of sale

My father bought a house and came with a Toyota Corolla car in 2000 and gave me the car. The current record for today, but the former owner of the car died and she left the car to his daughter on his farm, where my father sold the house, sat the car on a journey of years. I have the title and the last record, but I think I need a charter or bill stating that the daughter of the lady gives me the car. but who lives in Vermont, and we have no way of contacting her. My father told me to write to a bogus ticket sales, but can not enter into legal problems.
.
In the registration of the car in RI.
Is there anything I can do to register this car? I need not only to the vehicle than the title, license and registration sign up from my past?

0 comments:

Post a Comment